The Vanity Tray

We all are using makeup vanity to dress up in our daily lives or occasionally. It's a place where you stand and say ” wow, I am looking remarkably stunning”. I remember every morning when I stand in front of the mirror with all dressed up, my mom says, ” you are looking like a princess or a star. Thanks mom, to make me feel like this. I love to make my vanity table by adding pretty makeup items. 
Today I am going to share the post about Vanity Tray. 


I made my own vanity tray. So let's begin with some ingenuity. 

Supplies:-
Mirrored Tray
Silver bling wrap
Scissors 
Hot glue gun

Step one:-
Take the mirrored tray and clean it with glass cleaner. You can take circle, square or rectangle shape of any size that fits your vanity table. I am using a rectangle shape which is perfect for my vanity table. 
Step two:-
Cut the 7-8 lines of silver bling wrap with the help of scissors. 4-5 lines for the outer area and some for the inner area of the tray. Use the nice scissor so 
that you can get proper lines from the bling wrap.q



Step three:-
Paste the bling wrap on the outer black part of the tray with a glue gun. Repeat the same step for the inner side of the tray. Add 1-2 lines on the edge of the tray.


Step four:-
Add some gemstones to the tray. I am using two shapes of the stones. One is a diamond and the other one is rocks. I am making the tray with mix and match concept.







Step five:-
Glue the stones with a strong hot glue gun on the inner part of the tray. Glue the gemstones all around the tray. 




It's all done my makeup vanity tray is ready to take my cosmetic items. 

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any queries, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Gold Candle Holder with Crystals

Sunburst Wall Hanging Mirror

Startonight Canvas Wall Art - Full Moon Water Reflection, Sky Framed