Cosmetic holders DIY

Hello, friends, I hope you all doing well this week. In my last post, I shared the idea of making a vanity tray. This week I am going to prepare cosmetic holders for the dressing table as well as for my vanity tray. I like jewels a lot because they are beautiful, and being rare. 




I endeavour to create cosmetic holders by using my household items. 

Supplies:-
- Tin Can
- Black Ribbon 
- White half pearls
- Golden Bling Wrap

Step one:-
Take a small can and wash it properly from inside and outside. Let it dry and start work on it. 


Step two:- 
To cover the can use black ribbon which is 2cm in width. Glue the ribbon from top to bottom using a hot glue gun so that the ribbon will get a stronghold on the can.


Step three:-
For decor, I use white half-moon pearls. I put one layer at the bottom of the holder. 


Step four:-
After adding one layer of pearls put a single layer of golden bling wrap. Repeat the whole procedure until the top of the holder.



Second cosmetic holder

For this holder use small glass metallic with a tin lid. I like the tint colour of the glass.




 Step one:-
For decor, use colourful large gemstones. 
Glue the stones at the bottom area of the glass and also on the lid. 
The knob on the lid is made by glue small Diamond shape gemstone on the lid then glue big gemstone of Diamond shape on the small one. 



The end result of both the holders is very glamorous and I am eager to add both the holder to my dressing table.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gold Candle Holder with Crystals

Sunburst Wall Hanging Mirror

Startonight Canvas Wall Art - Full Moon Water Reflection, Sky Framed