How to decor little vase for your room


Hi friends today I am going to share a glass vase DIY. I already have this vase at my home. It looks very simple so I decided to make it interesting by adding some adornment to my vase. I like the baby pink colour of the vase.



Supplies:-
- Flower vase
- Glass cleaner/ make up remover 
- Scissor 
- PVA glue/hot glue gun
- Golden diamond wrap
- Pearl lace

Step one:- 
Clean the vase with glass cleaner or with make up remover.


Step two:-
To make the vase decorative I start with the bottom part. To put the golden diamond wrap on vase I apply PVA glue.


Step three:-
Put the single line of golden diamond wrap then add 6 layers of pearl lace and again one more line of golden wrap.


Step four:-
Leave the rounded part and repeat the process which is done at the bottom but this time add only three layers of pearl lace.




Step five:- 
I decided to put two more layers of golden diamond wrap on the top of the vase. It looks complete by adding the wrap.



The little pink vase looks very beautiful and nice. I am ready to put this vase on my table. This vase will add beauty to my room and it matches with my room taste. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gold Candle Holder with Crystals

Sunburst Wall Hanging Mirror

Startonight Canvas Wall Art - Full Moon Water Reflection, Sky Framed